Sunday, October 2, 2011

veN kalai uDuttit tAmarai mIdudittu

As written in the previous posting, the three songs composed by me were for the navarAtri paNDikai, as such I post one of these, on Goddess SaraSvati, to be sung on the eve of SaraSvati PUjai falling on the 5th October 2011. Hope you would enjoy and pray to Her to bestow on you all the best fine arts in the Universe and make you a master of those arts!

Lyrics


hindOLam/bImplAs     rUpakam     Perambur    18.08.2011   07.45 PM

Pallavi

veN kalai uDuttit tAmarai mIdudittu
aruLbavaL SaraSvati (veN)

a. pallavi

vINaiyaik kaiyilEndi mana iruL nIkki
gnAna oLi namakkuL perukkiDavE...(veN)

saraNam

agandanil amarndu aruLAkshi purindu
mAyai iruLagaRRi vazhitanaik kATTuvAL
kalaigaL yAvilum siRandu viLangiDa
tuNai puriyum vEda pustaka dhAriNi (veN)





ஹிந்தோளம்/பீம்ப்லாஸ் ரூபகம் பெரம்பூர் 18.08.2011 7.45 PM

பல்லவி

வெண் கலை உடுத்தித் தாமரை மீதுதித்து
அருள்பவள் ஸரஸ்வதி (வெண்)

அ. பல்லவி

வீணையைக் கையிலேந்தி மன இருள் நீக்கி
ஞான ஒளி நமக்குள் பெருக்கிடவே...(வெண்)
                       
சரணம்

அகந்தனில் அமர்ந்து அருளாக்ஷி புரிந்து
மாயை இருளகற்றி வழிதனைக் காட்டுவாள்
கலைகள் யாவிலும் சிறந்து விளங்கிட
துணை புரியும் வேத புஸ்தக தாரிணி (வெண்) 


Copyrighted


3 comments:

  1. Excellent composition, ma. I loved this song the best of all the navaratri songs. I think your singing is also the best in this song. Appa must also like this song a lot as it is the same ragam as "vellai thamarai poovil" and also because it is composed on Sarasvati.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my dear! I always cherish your comments as it is from one of my best rasikas who truly relishes everything and comments or criticises almost correctly. Though I composed it initially in hindOLam, I was induced by some feeling that I should try it in BImplAS. It came off very well in that rAgam. Hence I sang also fully involved.

    ReplyDelete